Friday, May 27, 2011

More to come...

I have been doing web design since 1997. Full time from Nov. 2002 until just recently when I had the opportunity to help people get online with Google AdWords.  I have helped over 1000 people advertise their business online.

My hopes and plans for this blog will be to offer tips and advice for people that are trying to get online for the first time or to improve their online presence. 

If you don't have a web site, I can help you determine the right way to get started.  If you do have a site, then I can offer tips to make sure you are listed properly in the search engines.

Have you ever thought of advertising on Google AdWords or Boost?  I can help!  Or maybe you are already advertising on Google AdWords or Boost, but you don't know if you are getting the most for your investment...

I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment